Equipped to handle all aspects of your interstate moving and storage needs
Interstate and International Moving Services
Interstate Moving Services
Looking for professional interstate movers based in Dallas Texas? Are you moving to or from the state of Texas to another state, or do you have a long distance move coming up? Interstate moves require a lot of work, planning and organizing to get all the relocation details just right. When you partner with North Dallas Moving and Storage, you get a full service interstate moving company with 50 years of experience.
Your Full Service Interstate Moving Company
North Dallas Moving and Storage handles all aspects of your household interstate move or corporate relocation. Our full-service moving options take the hassle and worry out of the moving process, leaving you free to manage other priorities. Our moving services include:
- Pack the entire contents of your house
- Free estimate
- Custom-designed management and move plan, unique to your needs
- Single point of contact
- Full or partial packing and unpacking
- Property protection
- Valuation coverage and claims management
- Specialty packing and crating for high value, unconventional or fragile items
- Debris removal
- Vehicle Transport
- Online tracking 24/7
- Short-term and Long-term storage solutions
- De-cluttering and organizing
- Free move preparation planner
- Explore your destination town/city
- 50+ years of experience and unparalleled knowledge
- Resources you can rely on and other Special Offers.
- NDMS provides an array of moving resources to our customers who are moving cross country. Browse our website for packing guides, shipme
If you prefer to do the packing yourself, we can simply load the furniture and/or boxes into the moving van and transport it to your new home. As a full-service interstate moving company, we can do as much or as little of the packing as the customer requests.
With all this, you can rest assure that you can move with confidence when you choose NDMS. Our exceptional moving team and services have earned us a ProMover rating from the American Moving and Storage Association, an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and Consecutive Consumers’ Choice Award for Best Residential Movers in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex . We are also a premier agent of United Van Lines, America’s #1 Mover. So when you choose us for your interstate / long distance move, your household furniture and personal belongings are transported by one the most advanced and dependable fleets in the country.
Making Interstate Moving Easier
Moving out of state is difficult enough. North Dallas Moving and Storage has been in business for over 50 years and knows how to handle all the logistics — making your part of the move much easier.
And once your belongings and furniture are on their way to your new home, we continue to provide peace of mind with our advanced satellite-based shipment tracking system that lets you know where your shipment is at all times.
Regulations for Interstate Moving Companies
A number of federal and state agencies police and regulate interstate moving companies to protect consumers’ property while in transit. As an interstate mover, you accept a considerable burden of risk and responsibility by loading all of your belongings onto one truck. Government regulations are crafted to help minimize this risk by ensuring that the companies that own and operate these trucks abide by certain rules. With that in mind, you must be sure your mover holds interstate operating authority before letting them take possession of your property. Here’s how to tell if your interstate mover is qualified:
• They have been assigned a U.S. DOT. Number. The United States Department of Transportation grants a U.S. DOT. number to interstate moving companies that meet certain standards of safety and financial responsibility. The Department of Transportation also scrutinizes a moving company’s service record and compliance with consumer protection regulations.
• They’re registered with the FMCSA to transport household goods across state lines. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires interstate moving companies to update their registrations every two years.
• They carry adequate insurance. Interstate moving companies are required to hold BIPD and Cargo Insurance Policies at a minimum.
Advantages of Partnering with North Dallas Moving and Storage
When looking for an interstate mover you’ll have the opportunity to meet with and interview a number of qualified companies. At North Dallas moving and Storage we have been helping families and businesses since 1966 and are here to help you with your next move.
International Moving Services
Because we’re a Dallas-based moving company, and part of United Van Lines, North Dallas Moving and Storage can work with over 1,300 moving service centers in 146 countries worldwide. If you’re relocating for work, we’ll also help you create and carry out an international relocation plan that fits your needs and is in line with your company’s policies.
If you’d like a risk-free, no-obligation estimate on our interstate or international moving services, please call 972-241-1562 or contact us online.